Monday, November 7, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 5 and 6


 I'm thankful for our weekends in the country.
We spent days four, five and six with my family. It was wonderful! My mom and I drank endless pots of coffee :) and I played and played with my little sisters.
 Our menfolk and Wendi hunted Saturday morning and my Dad and youngest brother both shot a doe. Sunday morning before church my other brother got a doe as well. Lydia was so excited about the deer on Saturday she kept asking during breakfast when they were going "to peel the deer." We laughed and laughed
 It was great to visit my old church on Sunday morning and see all of my old church family.
  I was also able to go and visit with all of my grandparents this weekend. I am so thankful to still have all of my grandparents alive and doing well. I love having them to draw wisdom from. My dad's parents have been married over 50 years, and my mom's parents are almost there too.
 I am so grateful for the Godly heritage the Lord has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment