Friday, August 2, 2013

Playing Dress-up

Livie and I have been playing dress-up this week. I pulled out my baby clothes from my hope chest and have been wondering how I was ever that small. I thought I’d share some of the cuteness with y’all.

SAM_0701

This dress and the following one were made for me by my great-great Aunt Lillian. She also made the Dutch doll quilt that Livie is lying on.

SAM_0727

The next two dresses were bought for me by my father. When my mother was expecting me, the ultrasound was misread and they thought I was a boy! They only took boy clothes to the hospital. They got the surprise of their lives and Daddy had to buy some dresses for me to go home in.

SAM_0741

SAM_0751

“What’s a hospital, Mama?”

SAM_0752

“You mean all babies aren’t born at home like me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment