Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back in the Swing of things

After being sick for nearly a week, I'm sitting on our couch surrounded by an impressive amount (or rather mountain) of laundry.  Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who helped me get it almost all washed so all I had to do today was fold and put away. Socks are NOT my favorite thing to do, but oh well, they are a part of life....

I've never been quite that ill away from Mama, but Jacob did an amazing job taking care of me, waiting on me hand and foot, making sure I had what I needed, and ignoring how crazy our apartment was getting. He's wonderful!

My poor geranium nearly passed on to glory while I was sick, and I think my peppermint plant is beyond hope. I've never really had much luck with potted plants anyway--I do better with plants that thrive on neglect. :)

Before I became sick I finished the little smocked dress. It is now available from my Etsy boutique.

 
And I just had to share this picture of my awesome husband :) working at the shop, building a headache rack for his truck.

It's so nice to be well again!

No comments:

Post a Comment