Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Party @ Bramblewood Fashion




1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Israel.

2. What is the oldest item you own?
A set of books on the History of England from 1848

3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?
Elizabeth Elliot

4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?
My husband :) my great grandmother Lizzie and my friend Missy

5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, though I am really a Dr. Pepper girl

6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?

Right now, chocolate chip cookies.

7. What is your favorite season?

Autumn

8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?
Gardens and new baby calves.

9. What's your favorite music?
Gospel, old country (Patsy Cline), black gospel, classical, opera.....I love it all.

10. What's your fashion/personal style?

Vintage, classic, feminine, with a touch of country thrown in. (I LOVE my cowgirl boots my husband bought for me on our honeymoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment