Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Blog Party !



What are two songs that describe you?
All I Do is Dream of You--by Michael Buble' and Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait.

What do you most fear? Rattlesnakes

What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? Pinks, browns, and blacks.

How do you normally do you hair? I usually always wear it up in a bun. My hair is almost to m knees so I keep it up out of the way.


Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies?Hmmmm...hard choice....it depends on the day. Today it would be a milkshake.

Do you like the color pink? I LOOOOOOOVE the color pink!!!! I am a very pink oriented person :) I lived in a pink room for the last 15 years of my life :)

What is your favorite flower? Definitely roses, then hydrangea.

How many states have you been to? Several....California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas :) Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Baltimore, Virginia, Washington DC.... and several in Mexico, my favorites being Quintana Roo, Campeche, Tabasco and Vera Cruz.

What is your favorite thing about June? Campmeeting :)
  
Describe your "dream wedding location.Since I'm already married, I don't really have a dream location. I was married where I always wanted to be married--in the church where my parents married 25 years ago. It was lovely :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment