Monday, January 23, 2012

Another sweet Award

Thanks to JES from Heroines of the Faith for bestowing the Versatile Blogger award on my little blog. I was so surprised and delighted when I was informed that I had received it.

Here is how it works:
This award comes with some rules: 

  • Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. 
  • Share 7 random things about yourself. 
  • Nominate 5 fellow bloggers and let them know about it.

    According to the Rules ~ Seven Random Things about Myself:

    1. I’m the oldest of a homeschooling family of 7 children—my baby sister was born three months before my wedding.
    2. I am a girly girl in every sense of the word—ruffles, high heels, hats, tea parties, you name it. Glamour and frou-frou are a way of life for me ;) To please my husband though, I occasionally pull out my western wear and much-loved cowgirl boots. He bought them for me on our honeymoon <3
    3. My hair almost reaches my knees.
    4. I love little kids. I love to visit with them and hear things from their little perspective.
    5. Coffee is my “cup of motivation” in the morning. I’m not a morning person at all.
    6. I love my family’s midwife, Alice. When my Jacob and I first started courting, I told him that I was going to have homebirths and my midwife’s name was Alice, and if he was not OK with that, we could part ways.
    7. I miss having a milkcow around the house. Whenever we move back to the country, I’m going to get one.

    My five nominees for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD are (drumroll please)… And again, I have tried to include females of all ages and stages in order to support the theme of this site:

    Melody at Day by Day

    Allison at The Good Girl Writing Way

       Heather at Southron Creations

    Andrea at Sunset Hours

    Lisa at Olive Plants All Around my Table

     

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Rebecca

    No comments:

    Post a Comment