Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Busy little bee..

Sometime soon my life is going to slow back down enough for me to here more.
I have missed writing as much as I normally do and regretted not being able to host the Sewing Bee the last two weeks. I'm coming down to the last few days of the dress project--hurray!
In other news, my Etsy shop had its first international order last week. I'll be shipping a dress to Edinburgh today. It maybe my one and only international shipment though. It is a lot of trouble with the customs forms, etc., and trying to figure up shipping costs.
Anyway, I'll be back as soon as I can--with lots of new posts. While I'm sitting at the sewing machine all day I've been coming up with lots of new ideas for posts. Stay tuned!

Til later,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment