Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October Happenings

   Where has time gone? We’ve been home from the lease over a week and things have been so busy I haven’t had time for much of anything, much less writing.

   Shipping golf clubs, finishing orders from my Etsy shop, getting local order dresses ready for fittings…..somewhere in the midst of all this I’ve got to start packing to move! I usually schedule wedding sewing months in advance and had no idea we’d be trying to move at the same time ;)

We had family and friends-that-are-like-family with us on this trip. The children in the photos are borrowed from my friend Kristin at In Mother Words.  We had such a good time—drinking coffee and cooking and eating peanut butter cups :)

Here are a few photos from the weekend.

bowhunter

My manly bowhunter. Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmm…

bowpractice

doe

The first deer of the season. Way to go babe!

JacobandEllie

Ellie and Jacob catching a nap.

bowhunters2

The fellas.

coloringpages

Me and Cici coloring in cabin.

bigbuck

The nice 8-point Jacob got on Saturday evening’s hunt. The most fun part was that I got to be with him when he shot it ;)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, Rebecca. Hubby and our 13 yr-old son went turkey hunting yesterday. They each got one (my 13 yr-old's first turkey!) He was thrilled. :)
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob went turkey hunting too, but didn't get one. He really wanted one, but it didn't work out. ;)
      That's great about your son. I know Jacob can't wait til we have children that he can teach to hunt.

      Delete
  2. It looks like you are enjoying your Autumn days! Blessings for a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete