Tuesday, July 26, 2011
6 Reasons to Learn to Sew
1. You can create beautiful, unique clothing tailored especially for you, exactly how you want them.
2. You can "modestify" clothing you buy, or alter something from the store and make it work for you.
3. It can be a money saver. (Especially if you can do all of your own mending and not have to send your clothing out. It amazes me how many women can't sew a button on and have to send things to the dry cleaners to be mended.)
4. It can be a money maker and a good industry from your home.
5. It is a way to express yourself and personality everywhere--your clothing, your home, etc.
6. It's FUN!