Thursday, September 1, 2011

Doilies, day 2

After yesterday, I've been on a doily kick. I love them for themselves, but I also love all the ways there are to use them--other than just on a table under a lamp. Below are some doily-inspired items for your house or for a party.

Doily warmer from Scentsy





 A garland made from doilies. How fun is that? I can't wait to have a tea and use this idea for some of the decorations.

 A doily bowl :) Starch the life out of a doily and drape it over an upside down  bowl and let dry.

 Wow....a doily hanging lamp. I'm not to sure if it's my style, but it's definitely different and would make a great conversation piece.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I randomly stumbled upon your blog and I love that you can sew, AND that you love God! =) I'm a new follower!

    -Laura

    www.daydreamingupintheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following my little blog! Welcome!

      Delete