Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Keepers of the Faith Camping trip

We had such a good time last weekend at our Keepers of the Faith camping trip. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

blancoriver

Every year we stay at campground on the beautiful Blanco River.

kcamping1

One of the things that I love the most about the camping trips we take is the relaxed atmosphere. The girls have a chance to really play and build friendships and we grown ladies have a chance to visit, which is great because in our monthly meetings we are all very busy with classes.

kcamping2

Some of my girls headed to the river for a  swim.

kcamping5

The water was cold but the littles were determined to get in.

kcamping8kcamping9

kcamping6

The big girls decided to build a dam using the big rocks that were plenteous in the river. I think there was more than one big rock dropped on feet.

kcamping7

And in the midst of all the fun I managed to do a mini-shoot with Faith.

faithkc2

faithkc3

Isn’t she adorable? I realize I am just a “tad” partial to her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment